Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello, it's me.

In my perpetual desire to have a Blog and my desperation to find a service I don't utterly dislike. . . I spent 35 days with Tumblr. There were a great many things I really liked about Tumblr, but the dislikes steadily began piling up and reached critical mass a couple nights ago.

So I am back to Blogger, which seems to house all the blogs that I frequent anyway, so that should make it much easier on me to follow them without cluttering my Bookmarks folder on my browser. ;)

I wish I could import a few of my posts from my Tumblr account. If you would like to see what I did there, here's a link: Writing, Yarn, Pucks & Diapers. Regrettably(?) it will no longer be updated.

So hello again, Blogger. It's me. I'm back. :)

Current project list: Crochet blocks blanket (just purchased a few more skeins of Caron Simply Soft for that), knitted lace scarf for Mom with Vanna's Glamour yarn.

Just finished: Patternless hat, crochet hook BLINGBLING! FIMO handle

On the horizon: Knitting for charity: Hats for soldiers, more customized crochet hook handles, more jewelry, writing (fanfiction, SIGH)

No comments: